Massage therapy is a holistic practice that combines the soothing human touch with the true healing that comes with kneading tight, sore or injured areas. Here at Whole Health Chiropractic, we seek to make massage as enjoyable and productive experience as possible, as well as bring you the quickest healing potential we can.
Our massage room is calm and beautiful, so you can sink into the experience easily and get the most out of your sessions. Our clients routinely see the best possible outcomes, finding better health and greater happiness after they visit us just a few times.
Conditions Treated by Our Nampa Chiropractor Team
We are proud to have two Certified Massage Therapists on staff at our Nampa location, which is part of what makes our Nampa chiropractor comprehensive and beneficial. Our expert therapists coordinate care with our doctors on a range of musculoskeletal conditions including whiplash, tendonitis, myofascitis, bursitis, rotator cuff syndrome, disc conditions and lower back conditions. If you’re suffering from any of these conditions and would like the help of a qualified Nampa chiropractor, please get in touch with us today.
The Nampa Chiropractic Team
Our Nampa chiropractic team has a combined 25 years of experience, and expertly delivers massage therapy that gets to the roots of clients’ health conditions and helps to speed healing. Our team includes:
- Penny Courtright: brings 10 years of therapeutic and deep tissue massage experience to our office. She specializes in treating patients with musculoskeltal conditions such as frozen shoulder, lower back pain and sciatica, headaches, piriformis syndrome, bursitis, whiplash and many other related conditions. Penny works hand in hand with Dr. Oberti in all her cases.
- Jen Rehberg: has over 15 years of massage experience. She specializes in deep tissue and pregnancy massage. Jen has been with our Nampa chiropractic center for more than 10 years and is very well educated in full body massage.
Massage Services Offered by Our Chiropractor in Nampa
When you’re looking for therapeutic massage services, our chiropractor in Nampa has your back … literally. Our services include:
- Swedish Massage: This traditional form of massage helps relieve tension, relax muscles, decrease stress and promote circulation and healing of sore muscles.
- Therapeutic Massage: This style of massage targets specific areas of the body, increases range of motion, reduces scar tissue, relieves muscular tension, reduces fatigue and soothes chronic pain.
- Pre-Natal Massage: Whether mom is experiencing discomfort or just wants to benefit herself and baby, prenatal massage offered by our chiropractor in Nampa is so helpful. It is gentle, reducing neck and back pain, relieving stress on weight-bearing joints and increasing circulation.
Nampa Chiropractic Care You Can Count On
Here at our Nampa chiropractic care center, Dr. Anthony J. Oberti specializes in the treatment of multiple types of injury. When you’re ready to make an appointment at our Nampa chiropractic care facility, or if you would like to ask questions, please call us at 208-442-1123. We look forward to helping you today.